Customer Service Locations
Tower City Rapid Station
Cleveland, OH 44113
Phone: 216-566-5148 Fax: 216-781-4484
Hours: 7a.m.-6p.m. Mon-Fri
- Pass and farecard sales and information
- Timetables, service brochures, system maps
- Lost and found info
- Complaints, commendations and suggestions
RTA Main Office
1240 W 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Hours: 8a.m.-4:30p.m. Mon-Fri
- Timetables, service brochures, and system maps
- ADA registration and transit ID cards for senior citizens and persons with disabilities
RTAnswerline: 216-621-9500 (select 1 for English, 2 for Spanish) | TDD 216-781-4271
- Customer feedback: For commendations, suggestions, inquiries, or complaints, please use our Online Feedback Form or select option 4 from the telephone menu.
- ADA and Paratransit elegibility information, select option 4.
- Paratransit trips and services, select option 3.
- Trip planning information is available through Google Transit.
- Operator-assisted trip planning, fare, and services information, select option 2. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7a.m.-6p.m. and Saturday 8a.m.-4:30p.m.
- Tower City customer service: select option 4. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7a.m.-6p.m.
Accessible 24/7. Contact RTA's Internal Audit Department if you suspect any behavior or activity related to:
- Fraud: Forgery, misappropriations of funds, improper handling of money or transactions, or selling of confidential internal information
- Abuse: Intentional, wrongful, or improper use of resources or misuse of rank, position, or authority that causes the loss or misuse of resources
- Waste: Loss or misuse of RTA resources resulting from deficient practices, system controls, or decisions
- Theft: The act of taking tangible assets from the organization unlawfully
- Ethics Violation: Any behavior or practice of an employee in direct violation of RTA’s Code of Ethics.
ADA Information and Registration (Main Office, 1240 W 6th)
Open: Monday - Friday, 8a.m.-4:30p.m.
Customer Service Center (Tower City)
Open: Monday - Friday, 7a.m.-6p.m.
Online Feedback Form
General Manager's Office
For complaints, commendations, and suggestions, please use our Online Feedback Form or call the complaint line at 216-566-5227.
For all other concerns, e-mail the General Manager directly
Office of Business Development (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program)
Phone: 216-621-9500, select option 3
Lost and Found
24-Hour Emergency Dispatch: 216-566-5163
To report suspicious activity, call: 216-575-EYES (3937)
Programming & Planning
Arts in Transit